Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Art Journal Coffee - inspired by the Three Muses

The page is about my obsession, coffee.  Multiple layers of gesso, paint and inks, mostly StazOn and Distress.  Backgound coffee stamps were from a grab bag and I've had them forever, not sure who made them.  I took a used coffee filter and wash it (but not too much), and tore it to add some texture to the background along with smell.  Yum!  It was stamped with a crackle background stamp too.  I also used some plain alpha stencils and sprayed walnut ink on.  I also took a piece of screen and used it as a stencil. 

Cut the cup out of some BasicGrey patterned paper and used mostly Walnut Stain Distress ink to shade.  The whips were in my stash from a bygone ATC.  They were white heat embossed flourishes on brown card stock, cut out. 

No comments: